MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://supakid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks! See ya there!!! :D

Oct 25, 2008

The adorable pipsqueek

"In an old house in Paris covered with vines,
lived 12 little girls in two straight lines...


And so begins the story that has become a classic from Ludwig Bellman, published
in 1939. When one's a kid there are always shows that you never stop watching. Or
in my case, maybe I'm the only weirdo who does that, ha ha. It's those type of cartoon
that leave you with a nostalgic feeling from being a kid. I remember that one of my
favorites was The busy world of Richard Scary, which I watched with my sister when she
was a baby, and specially Madeline. I think what fascinated me about it, is that it took
place in Paris, maybe that's when my infatuation about living abroad started. I'm trying
to find a cheap lot of Madeline dvd's on eBay, let's see if I have any luck.


"We are writing for children, but not for idiots."



"That's all there is, there isn't any more
."

No comments: