MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://supakid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks! See ya there!!! :D

Oct 8, 2008

The electricity in your house wants to sing.


Remember how certain sound or smells remind you of places and experiences?
Well, every song from the electro pop group I am robot and proud reminds me
of either my childhood, my BFFs or my trip to Spain. .Actually this is more of a
one-man show, composed by
Shaw-Han Liem. I am in LOVE with his sound, it
appears to be from dreams or fantasies, specially the sounds that the houses
make when you scroll the mouse on top on them on the site . The songs evoque
a very serene and relaxing mood. I always put them on when my my mind won't
quit or when Ritalin doesn't have any effect on me.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i actually adore your posting taste, very charming,
don't quit and also keep posting in all honesty , because it simply just truly worth to follow it.
impatient to view more and more of your current content articles, have a good one ;)