MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://supakid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks! See ya there!!! :D

Oct 9, 2008

What silly gibberish



I'm really hoping the bear from the jungle book is right. I'm gonna sum up everything
I was gonna say to: I want change, move out, a kick ass job, kidnap my BFF and take
him with me to Spain. And yeah, I need money(the greatest bitch of all) to do that. It's
just a circle that never stops. I know a few who will bitch slap me after this, I love you all.


"Now when you pick a paw paw,
or a prickly pear,
and you prick a wrong paw,
well next time, beware,
don't pick the prickly pear by the paw,
when you pick a pear, try to use the claw,
but you don't need to use the claw,
when you pick a pear of the big paw paw,
Have I giving you a clue?
"

No comments: