MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://supakid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks! See ya there!!! :D

Oct 13, 2008

Sackboy is my new hero


I can't get over this illustration. And the last thing that crossed my mind
was video games. I'm to tired to write, so here is some info on this world:
"Media Molecule was founded by a small troupe of Lionhead
veterans who, bolstered by their work together on cult indie
game Rag Doll Kung-Fu, decided they could see a great way
to make innovative, creative games for the ‘next generation’
of game consoles - all the while staying small and true to that
‘family’ vibe you only get when working in a small, talented team."


I want a life size plush toy of Sackboy.



2 comments:

alissa said...

ive been seeing commercials for this video game and like you, im not a huge gaming fan but this looks too cute/fun to pass up. i think i need to convince my boyfriend to buy it...
:]

SUPA KiD!!! said...

yeah, i'm not a big gamer type person, but when I like a game, i can't stop. A week ago i played Wii sports at a friends house and it was reeeeeallly good but then couldnt move my neck for a week

I still want my sackboy plush :(