MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://supakid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks! See ya there!!! :D

Dec 14, 2008

Caskibaches

I'm REALLYYYY SORRY i haven't posted ANYTHING this last three days. I've been more out then in, let alone use the computer at home. I didn't even notice that three days had passed sense the last post!! I could hear my blog crying when i opened it and saw the date. I'm making it up by reporting on a flee market I went today.


Caskibaches was held at Nuestro Son in Rio Piedras, I knew of the event thanks to a friend from sewing class who was also selling her stuff . BUT thanks to my ADD kinda syndrome I f o r g o t m y c a m a r a, ughhh, which i totally regret doing as there were many people selling really nice stuff. I stayed long enough to listen to a guy who gave a show on electronic music that was really interesting , but unfortunately didn't catch his name and hes not in the flayer. Rosael Torres, who was the winner of Plazarela ( a fashion competition ) was selling some of her pieces of clothing there. She's going to make me a skirt she was selling that I LOVED, I would have bought it right there but the garment wasn't made for my 5" tall almost skeletal figure. So as soon as I get it, I'll post it ( if she has enough fabric left to make it ).

Rosael Torres Collection



There was a table that really caught my intention from the moment i entered, it was filled with vintage jewelry and the beautiful pieces were made by the jewelry designer Joia. She takes mostly vintage and forgotten jewelry, or what she calls "garbate art" and makes them into this extravagant detailed pieces wearable for today.

The earrings designed by Joia


*Non of the designers listed here has a site up, so if your interested in any email me.

No comments: