MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://supakid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks! See ya there!!! :D

Jan 25, 2009

the O the B the...

I have finally gotten my hands on a computer as you can see and blogging from a sidekick is pretty much not possible. This post is a little late, but having the computer in the emergency room dosen't help either.

.

I wanted to post some pictures on how i spent the day of Obama's inauguration. I found a link that i could watch the whole thing while working or at least listening to most of the commentaries made by the news. when it came time to see the real deal, everybody went to the conference room to appreciate this in a better tv.



I have just come to understand that im the weird one at the office. Loving arethas hat makes me just that i guess.. HAHAHA!... oh well

No comments: