MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://supakid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks! See ya there!!! :D

May 7, 2009

Diego Gravinense



Even though I've never been into "hiperrealismo"/ photorealism (however you want to call it) I've always admire artists like Chuck Close, Ron Muke and others. Always fooling the eye and making what I would think technically impossible, possible( of course a lot use the aid of machines ).



Today I'm really enjoying the work of Diego Gravinense. I'm no curator or art collector and maybe I'm just talking BS, but I find his photographs/paintings entertaining to the eye. He posts pics of the whole creative process of his paintings in his flickr page. I would deff cope those AF1 below.

c h e c k h i m o u t




No comments: