MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://supakid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks! See ya there!!! :D

May 24, 2009

t imes 2



This magazine spread just blew me away. The simplicity of this images turnes around with a twist, if what I believe could be double exposure on photography makes me want to kick my digital cam and gp crazy in a dark room with a analog one. My family used to have one years ago, but obvously ever sence the whoring digital age, not so much today. Still this photographs just quiver the heart.



Keep Candles Handy: Alana Zimmer in i-D May 2009

Editorial: Keep Candles Handy
Magazine: I-D Magazine
Issue: May 2009
Model: Alana Zimmer
Photographer: Vanina Sorrenti

THIS EDITORIAL IS FROM HERE click to see more

2 comments:

The Fashion Time said...

The first image was taken from our site http://thefashiontime.com
According to our rules you have to credit our mag and hyperlink the post, or you have to re-upload it to your own server.

SUPA KiD!!! said...

My apologies. This is not the first editorial I feature from the site, this is the first time I forgot to link it. Morning drowsiness is not everyone's friend. :D