MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://supakid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks! See ya there!!! :D

Jul 15, 2009

XXX



I don't know why I hoarded this post so much, well maybe because It's been
already in every fashion/design blog. I've been uuuuuuing and awwwwing at
Chau Har Lee's (Winner of the Collection of the year ITS8 accesories) experimental
and very original take on shoes. I was really blown away by her designs. If I had
money, her creations would go into my non-existent (for now) shoe collection.





What impressed me most were the use of materials, it makes the shoe even
more beautiful. How the design complements, not only the material, but she
didn't take anything away from the functionality of the shoe... of course, in
some of this heels or non heels it may take a bit of practice... but this are
really just for show and tell. To make an exhibit room ONLY for this shoes.


Source: Sonny


No comments: