MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://supakid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks! See ya there!!! :D

Aug 28, 2009

TODAY IS SUPA KiD!!! DAY


"HELL NO"
you might add.
"ANOTHER BLOG????"you might think.
Well "Fuck it" I'll say.




Infinite venting, in need of constant feed for my memory, was one of the few reasons I started this blog.
TOday is SUPA KiD!!! day, 'cause Its been a year sense SK was made up. I really needed to keep myself
busy at that moment and it seemed that starting a blog was the best way to do it.
Left alone, the mind can be a real bitch.
I don't really want to get all nostalgic and start reverting on things and how everything's changed but not
and blablablabla... shut up (bitch slap) ....thank you... well.. one things for sure, the blog has become an
extension of myself and kind of the imaginary friend I never had.

I encourage you to:


Now let's go celebrate and jump and scream and put in on
re-play on re-play on re-play re-play re-play re-play re-play re-play



No comments: