MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://supakid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks! See ya there!!! :D

Nov 29, 2009

Robert P



The other day at my lunch brake I was flipping through my copy of the Nylon Street Style book, looking at some pages that a friend wanted me to see, cause I was helping him with an outfit for a show. As I was passing the pages, I noticed that one of the boys that are featured is Robert Pattison. Yes, I'm bringing him up cause of all the twilight, new moon ( I'm not so excited to see it ) fad. I never recognized him before up until until now, and I've got to say I kind of give him some thumbs up for his off screen-ragged-james-dean-hairy-mess look.

For the Robert P fans, here ya go:

Photobucket

No comments: