MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://supakid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks! See ya there!!! :D

Feb 9, 2012

Double Cake: SV ED

So this folks are making a awesome Valentine's edition. The cakes are a bit bigger than a cupcake but much smaller than a full size cake, a perfect bite size. Double cake has collaborated for this special ED with 5 artist, including myself. Each one made there own simple version of the this perfect capitalist holiday. This V-Day stop giving money to Wallgreens and buy something creative, new, fresh and something made by locals with love and care.

I will keep you guys posted when I get the live picture of my cake. :D
This two below are my designs. The first is the design was my idea submission and the second is a 3d rendering made by Orlando Santiago from Double Cake.

No comments: