MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://supakid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks! See ya there!!! :D

Apr 2, 2013

DOUBLE

 photo 2-35.jpg

In this look I have accessorized myself from top to bottom. The funnest accessories are the 2 swatches I'm wearing! One of them was a cool and surprisingly cheap ebay find, that's a 2005 summer edition watch. The bright blue chord kicks in a bit of nostalgia, reminding me of the old telephone chords that I spent hours untangling at home. The second swatch, is more design driven, full of color, with a geometric pattern that I love, designed by Gary Card in 2010. Wearing 2 watches at the same time is something Ive done forever, I've always loved it.
  photo 4-20.jpg photo 3-21.jpg  photo 52-1.jpg

No comments: