MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://supakid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks! See ya there!!! :D

Jul 21, 2014

OP

 photo 4-36.jpg

A lot of the stuff from this post is from the thrift store I work at, Electroshock Xchange. If you guys are ever in Puerto Rico go check us out and visit me! The skirt is a really rear and amazing find because of the print. Aside from my manic search for patterns this print is just the perfect example of OP art. Brings me back to college art days. The boots are my fav thing about this whole outfit a real score on ebay, this baby's where really hard on my feet at first. I think the previous owner barely wore them so they weren't broken in, but now with some DR scholls and after finally breaking them in, they are the MOST COMFORTABLE BOOTS EVER. That is all.

 photo 3-51.jpg

No comments: